Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions as set out below are a contract of enrolment between the student and the school
ENROLMENT FEES & REFUNDS
- SHOULD A STUDENT FAIL TO ATTEND A CONFIRMED COURSE OR COMPLETE THE COURSE FOR WHATEVER REASON OTHER THAN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT THE COURSE IS CANCELLED BY THE SCHOOL, NO REFUNDS OF FEES OR DEPOSITS WILL BE MADE AND NO ENTITLEMENT TO AN ALTERNATIVE-DATE COURSE WILL BE GRANTED UNLESS AGREED PRIOR TO THE COURSE COMMEENCING
- 14 Day Return Policy
If you wish to cancel your place on a course after making a deposit or making a full payment, please note this is only valid if you have not received your login details to the online learning platform for your theory course manuals.
- If you have paid a deposits to secure your place please note that deposits are non-refundable but will be credited towards the course fee.
- Once notification of the commencement date has been issued there will be no opportunity to change the course date unless there has been an agreed written arrangement.
- A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the conditions that the student will attend on the commencement date.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act. If a course has to be cancelled due to Government guidelines (i.e. COVID19), a new date will be issued.
- Students will not be accepted on the commencement date unless full payment of fees has been received.
- Course fees, deposits and other payments are non-transferable.
- Students must have at 100% attendance for each of the days the course is running. Failure to meet this requirement may result in not satisfactorily completing your course.
- Classes will commence promptly at the published times irrespective of whether all students are present. Classes will not be delayed to wait for latecomers, and teachers are not responsible for repeating work missed. Latecomers may be requested to wait until a suitable break in teaching before entering a class or under certain circumstances be refused entry altogether. Class hours can be varied at the discretion of the School’s Director without prior notice.
- Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Awards of achievement are gained by the successful fulfilment of the criteria set out by the awarding body. The decision of the school’s Director is final in all such cases.
- You are welcome to wear comfortable shoes & clothing. Long hair should be tied back. Fingers and arms should be free of jewellery except for a plain, smooth wedding ring. No chewing gum during class. Fingernails should be clean.
- It is regretted that due to the possibility of copyright infringement, the use of video cameras is not permitted. Gigital cameras are permitted and recommended.
- As a student you have understood and agreed our Terms & Conditions that it is necessary for the school to take and keep both photographic and video evidence of work within the class room that will be used for future promotions on its own website and publishing on social media.
- It is not the responsibility of the School or individual teachers to provide additional teaching hours for students to ‘catch up’ on education missed due to lateness or absenteeism for whatever reason.
- All course contents, their elements and fees are subject to change without any prior notice to Students at the discretion of the School.
- If any student behaves improperly on the School’s premises including any form of disrespect to the teachers, school officials or other students will be asked to leave immediately.
18. We offer finance on our training courses via Klarna Finance. This option is offered for all courses over £150 – £1000. This option is 0% interest free for the duration of 3 months from the time of booking. Using Klarna instalment option is a flexible friendly finance service which will not affect your credit rating and there is no underlying credit agreement or APR’s involved
BRIDAL & PARTY BOOKING
The Client: The recipient of the service (or the lead recipient in group booking) name listed on the booking invoice
Artist: Anita Pillai
The Party: Non bridal / general party hair and makeup client
The Agreement: This exists between the client and the makeup artist as agreed in the booking invoice
The Event: Relates in principal to the date whereby the event takes place and its nature i.e. wedding, party, civil registry
The Payment: The amount payable by the client to the artist for the services listed on the invoice
- Bridal trial payments are paid on the day to the artist in cash.
- Following a successful trial, a deposit is required to secure your date immediately, no dates can be held without a deposit.
- The remaining balance is paid in cash on the day to the artist or via Bank Transfer 1 week prior the date (as noted in the invoice).
- All deposits are non-refundable and will be deducted from the final payment.
- The artist provides a mobile service for all event bookings (excluding trials).
- A travel surcharge may be applicable to journeys that exceed 60 minutes for the artist.
- Travel surcharge amount will be made clear to the client when client confirms location.
- Please advise of any possible parking issues at your booking venue or any difficult to find venues/postcodes to ensure we are not delayed in reaching you.
- Client will receive a booking invoice once a booking date and services has been agreed.
- Receipt of this invoice is a provisional confirmation of your booking only.
- No booking date is confirmed unless a deposit has been paid.
- Appointment lengths may vary according to the treatment being provided and the client’s needs.
- An early booking surcharge amount may be applicable to bookings starting earlier than 6am
- Any wedding cancellations need to be given in writing via email at least 28 days in advance before the booking (and 15 days in advance for a party booking).
- The company will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until point of cancellation, or be all deposits are non-refundable, however the client will not be liable for any further payments.
- The company will be under no obligation to transfer the deposit to another booking.
- Any requests to pay less than the full payment owed (after the invoice has been sent and deposit paid) will not be accepted.
- Any changes (specifically times and venue) to wedding or party bookings need to be given in writing via email at least 10 days in advance of the booking.
- Any changes to the number of clients in a party booking is not permitted once a booking has been confirmed with a paid deposit.
- Deductions of final payment is not acceptable for no-show party clients or cancelled clients. Final invoice payment is payable by the main booking client on the day of the booking.
- The client shall inform the artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. The artist cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the client’s failure to inform them of any known condition.
- The client agrees that the artist may use any photography for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to the makeup artist’s website and social media pages.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse service to the client in cases of abusive and threatening behaviour.
- In the unlikely event that the artist needs to amend or cancel a booking, you will be notified at the earliest opportunity and everything possible will be done to arrange a new artist to your satisfaction. We reserve the right if necessary to cancel a booking without any liability; however in this eventuality a full refund would be offered.
IMPORTANT By financially securing your deposit you accept these terms of contract.