Terms & Conditions
The Client: The recipient of the service (or the lead recipient in group booking) name listed on the booking invoice
Artist: Anita Pillai
The Party: Non bridal / general party hair and makeup client
The Agreement: This exists between the client and the makeup artist as agreed in the booking invoice
The Event: Relates in principal to the date whereby the event takes place and its nature i.e. wedding, party, civil registry
The Payment: The amount payable by the client to the artist for the services listed on the invoice
- Bridal trial payments are paid on the day to the artist in cash.
- Following a successful trial, a deposit is required to secure your date immediately, no dates can be held without a deposit.
- The remaining balance is paid in cash on the day to the artist or via Bank Transfer 1 week prior the date (as noted in the invoice).
- All deposits are non-refundable and will be deducted from the final payment.
- The artist provides a mobile service for all event bookings (excluding trials).
- A travel surcharge may be applicable to journeys that exceed 60 minutes for the artist.
- Travel surcharge amount will be made clear to the client when client confirms location.
- Please advise of any possible parking issues at your booking venue or any difficult to find venues/postcodes to ensure we are not delayed in reaching you.
- Client will receive a booking invoice once a booking date and services has been agreed.
- Receipt of this invoice is a provisional confirmation of your booking only.
- No booking date is confirmed unless a deposit has been paid.
- Appointment lengths may vary according to the treatment being provided and the client’s needs.
- An early booking surcharge amount may be applicable to bookings starting earlier than 6am
- Any wedding cancellations need to be given in writing via email at least 28 days in advance before the booking (and 15 days in advance for a party booking).
- The company will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until point of cancellation, or be all deposits are non-refundable, however the client will not be liable for any further payments.
- The company will be under no obligation to transfer the deposit to another booking.
- Any requests to pay less than the full payment owed (after the invoice has been sent and deposit paid) will not be accepted.
- Any changes (specifically times and venue) to wedding or party bookings need to be given in writing via email at least 10 days in advance of the booking.
- Any changes to the number of clients in a party booking is not permitted once a booking has been confirmed with a paid deposit.
- Deductions of final payment is not acceptable for no-show party clients or cancelled clients. Final invoice payment is payable by the main booking client on the day of the booking.
- The client shall inform the artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. The artist cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the client’s failure to inform them of any known condition.
- The client agrees that the artist may use any photography for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to the makeup artist’s website and social media pages.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse service to the client in cases of abusive and threatening behaviour.
- In the unlikely event that the artist needs to amend or cancel a booking, you will be notified at the earliest opportunity and everything possible will be done to arrange a new artist to your satisfaction. We reserve the right if necessary to cancel a booking without any liability; however in this eventuality a full refund would be offered.
IMPORTANT By financially securing your deposit you accept these terms of contract.