If you are tying the knot or know someone who is, you will not want to miss Europe’s largest Asian Wedding exhibition next month on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th November. With thousands of unique wedding ideas, over 150 different wedding suppliers and the chance to catch-up with your wedding party over a glass of champagne, you simply can’t afford to miss The National Asian Wedding Show & India Fashion Week London at the prestigious Novotel London West, in Hammersmith.
Until you are engaged to be married, the chances are you won’t have even heard of a wedding show or a wedding fair. But as soon as the ring is on your finger you will be bombarded with questions such as where, when, venue, colours, themes, bridesmaids etc – it is an extremely exciting time but overwhelming and a tad bit stressful.
We understand you! So, here are some good reasons why you need to visit The National Asian Wedding Show:
- The National Asian Wedding Show (NAWS) is the largest Asian wedding show in Europe, which means that you will find a large range of wedding specialists all under one roof. It’s great finding suppliers on the internet, but who do you trust and go with? Personal interaction is very important, it’s your special day after all, so you want to choose a company that understands your vision of a fairy tale wedding. When you visit the exhibition, you will directly meet with the suppliers and understand their business, company ethos and the products / services they offer. Most of all you will know just by speaking directly to suppliers who you connect with, reducing your search time dramatically.
- Let’s face it, there are a lot of cowboy wedding suppliers in the big world. When you visit a wedding exhibition, you can be assured that the companies you are speaking to are reputable and professional ones.
- Exhibition stands are like the front window of a shop. Just like you would consider entering a shop if you liked their window display, you can tell by looking at the suppliers stand whether their products/services are what you are looking for and whether they would be a good fit for you.
- With hundreds of wedding suppliers in one place, it is a huge time saver to meet so many suppliers in one venue on one day. Can you image travelling to different suppliers individually and how much that would cost you in petrol and transport costs!
- The exhibitors are there to meet you, show you what they can do for you and help you make decisions. Suppliers are expecting your questions so straight away this takes away the pressure of cold calling a company.
- You can try, buy, book, hire at the show or you can make an appointment to visit the supplier, typically suppliers will often offer special promotions that are exclusive to the show – which you wouldn’t be able to get afterwards. Simply put, this is the best place to get the best value for your money!
- Date! Many companies can only offer their services for one date at a time, so a wedding show is the perfect place to check availability and book with them there and then.
- Exhibitors are the specialists in what they do and they have lots of ideas. For example makeup artists can give you inspiration from their demos, stationery companies can bring your theme to life with ideas for the wedding invites, and cake companies can find a cake recipe to meet any special diet requirements,
- We all know that images displayed online can be edited, so if you want to see the real deal then visiting a supplier face-to-face is the best way to see the quality of their product or services in the flesh.
So there you go, wedding shows are a place packed full of inspiration and ideas for your big day. It makes you think outside the box and problems you thought you had can all be sorted when you talk to suppliers because this is what they do all year round.They are the experts and they are at the show, waiting and wanting to meet you and help you turn your dream day into a reality.
Will we be there?
Of course we will, and so should you! Visit us on STAND 29 where we will be offering amazing deals to our visitors on our Bridal Makeup, Hair & Henna packages.
Sign Up HERE to let us know you are coming and we will save you a FREE GIFT when you visit us on STAND 29, located on the ground floor, Chablis Suite, Novotel London West Hammersmith.
Take this opportunity to book your FREE TICKET to the show before they run out. You can book via www.tnawsreg.com
We love to hear from you, so please do let us know your thoughts on this blog or any topics you would like us to cover. You can use the comments section below or write to us at email@example.com
Written by Anita Pillai – Director and Lead Makeup Artist
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe so we can keep you updated with our latest tips and blogs!
Lots of love – Asian Bride Makeup